Antivirus, anti-virus, or AV software is computer software used to prevent, detect and remove malicious computer viruses. Most software described as antivirus also works against other types of malware, such as malicious Browser Helper Objects (BHOs), browser hijackers, ransomware, keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, trojan horses, worms, malicious LSPs, dialers, fraudtools, adware and spyware.
With thousands of new viruses created every day, relying on traditional security updates isn’t enough anymore. Unlike the competition, exclusive McAfee technology instantly analyzes and blocks new and emerging threats in milliseconds so there’s virtually no gap in your protection.
McAfee proactively secures systems and networks from known and as yet undiscovered threats worldwide. Home users, businesses, service providers, government agencies, and our partners all trust our unmatched security expertise and have confidence in Mcafee comprehensive and proven solutions to effectively block attacks and prevent disruptions.
The McAfee Standards of Conduct emphasize the importance of their business relationships and outline basic principles for expected behavior, such as:
- Integrity must permeate our dealings with customers, shareholders, employees, suppliers, local communities, governments at all levels, and the general public wherever we operate
- Management is expected to be fair and consistent in its working relationships
- Employees must maintain an atmosphere of ethical action and mutual respect shared by all.
- Ethics point, a third-party vendor, is hosting an online tool where employees, customers, partners and suppliers may share information in support of the McAfee Ethics First program.
- This is part of our ongoing commitment to professional values and integrit
INTERNET SECURITY SOLUTIONS - IS NO WAY ASSOCIATED OR PART OF MCAFEE, WE ARE A AFFILIATION SITE